FGED 15th International Conference: Translational Genomics: Applications of Genomics to Clinical Diagnosis and Treatment
June 20-22, 2013, Downtown Seattle Public Library, Seattle, Washington
The FGED Society is pleased to announce the 15th Annual FGED meeting. FGED15 will focus on clinical applications of genomics to diagnosis and patient care, cancer genomics, big data & bioinformatics to support clinical diagnostics and patient care, and processing of next generation sequencing data.
- Jay Shendure, Genome Sciences, University of Washington, Seattle, USA
- Deepak Singh, Principal Product Manager, Amazon EC2
- Colin Pritchard, Department of Laboratory Medicine, University of Washington, Seattle, USA
- Sheila Reynolds, Institute for Systems Biology, Seattle, USA
- David Craig, Arizona State University and Translational Genomics Research Institute, Phoenix, USA
- Nuno Fonseca, European Bioinformatics Institute, Hinxton, UK
- NGS data analysis with GenomeSpace and Galaxy. Michael Reich, Dave Clements and Gabriella Rustici.
- Using the DOE Systems Biology Knowledgebase (KBase) to perform analysis and modeling of genomics data. Michael Sneddon (Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory) and Ric Colasanti (Argonne National Laboratory).
Go to the registration information page to register today. Space is limited.
Visit the links on the upper left side of this page for details.