Interested in becoming an official member of the FGED Society? Membership provides the following benefits:
- Networking and information exchange with an international membership of professionals devoted to the advancement of functional genomics-related science
- Receive information and electronic notices on FGED-related seminars, workshops, and conferences
- Provide input for FGED scientific policies and organization of meetings
There are no fees to join and memberships are non-voting.
To sign up as a member of the FGED Society:
- Provide your information in the form below
- Sign up on our discussion mailing list: discuss.fged.org
The FGED society respects your privacy and will NOT share, trade, or rent your details with any other organization.