Interested in becoming an official member of the FGED Society? Membership provides the following benefits:
- Networking and information exchange with an international membership of professionals devoted to the advancement of functional genomics-related science
- Receive information and electronic notices on FGED-related seminars, workshops, and conferences
- Provide input for FGED scientific policies and organization of meetings
There are no fees to join and memberships are non-voting.
To sign up as a member of the FGED Society: Subscribe to one or both of our mailing lists:
- discuss.fged.org - for general discussion about FGED-related topics
- announce.fged.org - for announcements about FGED Society news and events
- Tell us more about yourself using the contact form at the bottom of our "About Us" page.
The FGED society respects your privacy and will NOT share, trade, or rent your details with any other organization.